Need A Boy Name!

Guest Lola06

Guest gurehaundo

Our Greyhounds are named after cartoon characters from Batman Beyond and Samurai Jack, our male IG is named (by his original human) after the Cinderella mouse, our female IG is named after a character in a book, and our girl Six Pac is named after, well, a six pack. :rolleyes:

I must say I like Radar!

Guest kiana325

Hello, We got our first greyhound in April....a female named Lola. She is so wonderful that we got a boy over the weekend. The problem is ....what to name him! Boy names are hard!! How about some boy name suggestions from the experts!!! Thanks!

If you have a Lola, how about Rico (Copacabana)? :rolleyes:

I don't know Rico was the "bad guy". I'd go with Tony!

Have you decided yet? ... Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke ... You should choose whatever you want. ... Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke ... Don't let people try to influence you one way or the other. ... Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke ... Just ignore us & do as you please. ... Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke Luke

Guest katieandpadfoot

I like the idea about going with either Rico or Tony to go along with Lola. But if it where me I would name a boy Mr Bones. From a song in White Christmas.

Braden

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Braden.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I think you should see what his personality is like and take it from there. I changed all my dogs names whether I adopted them at 2 years old or 10 years old and they all took to their names.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest kydie

All of our dogs through out time have been names for 1920's mobsters,,, you know,,, Kelly (for machine gun kelly) Buggsy (for Buggsy Seigel) Dutch (for Dutch Schultz) Meyer (for Meyer Lanski) we kind of have a theam going on here

:lol

Guest sweethomerio

Hello, We got our first greyhound in April....a female named Lola. She is so wonderful that we got a boy over the weekend. The problem is ....what to name him! Boy names are hard!! How about some boy name suggestions from the experts!!! Thanks!

If you have a Lola, how about Rico (Copacabana)? :rolleyes:

If you have a Lola, how about Rico (Copacabana)? rolleyes.gif

I sing that song to Lola all the time but didn't know the second verse! That is too funny and definitely one to consider!

I think Rico would be great!

Edited by Duke