Bennie's Spay Stitches

Guest cruzNhounds

Guest cruzNhounds

So we bring home our :chip yesterday. Wasn't too touchy feely cause she's really shy and nervous, I want her to approach me. Today she came up to me and allowed me to hug her, as I felt her underside I felt something rough. I thought Hmmm "STITCHES" she reluctantly allowed me to take a closer look but sure enough I was correct. Looking at the spay certificate (WHAT THE FRENCH) she was spayed on June 03! Per instructions they should of been removed 14 days after surgery . :angry:

After I have a few cups of coffee (cause I'm really PO-ed) it's off to the vet we go to remove them, Bennie wants nothing to do with my hands down under, so I'm gonna let the vets be the bad guys :pirate

Ouch! I don't even want to *think* about stitches that have been in that long being removed--definitely a good idea to let the vets office be the baddies on that one.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

That's not good. I hope they come out with no problems.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Summer's were about a month old when I had them removed and there were absolutely no problems. Same discovery -- running my hands under and going "what the heck is that?" Hope all goes just as well for you and your pup!

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Guest cruzNhounds

benniesstitches.jpg Before

benniestitches2.jpg After

Bennie was a handful, my Vet gave her a antibiotic injection, sure glad I took her. Well worth spending $16.00, lowest Vet bill ever :lol