Please Pray For My John

Guest Dana

Last night John took a turn for the worse. He was whining when he tried to sit and when he did sit he would only stay there for a few minutes and get back up. He was obviously in a lot of pain. I layed with him and rubbed his leg and his belly to try to get him to get some sleep. He only dozed off a few times. The rest of the time was spent panting with his nose dripping and wandering through the house completely miserable.

I called the vet and took him in for an emergency appointment. They kept him to get his pain under control and they are doing xrays to see if it is in his lungs. If it is, we will let him go, if it is not we will do the amputation.

The doctor that I like won't be able to do the amputation until Wednesday. I am also set for surgery Wednesday so I won't even be in town when they do it. I can't cancel my surgery, it's too important to wait any longer. Please if you all would say a prayer for my best buddy. I know he is scared and in pain. Thanks, Dana

Dana,

We are praying for both John and you. We hope that John's lungs are clear and both your surgeries go well. Hang in there.

Kyle

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Very best wishes for you & John. Extra double best wishes.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Many Prayers.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:goodluck for John and :goodluck for you.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest lovemyhounds

Sending prayers for John and you. Hoping for a clear lung x-ray for John and that you each have a very successful surgery.

More prayers on their way for you and for John.

:hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France