Petzlife Oral Dental Spray

With just the first bottle, this product has made a dramatic improvement in the condition of LadyBug's teeth and gums. yay.gif There was a post (that I can't find) about where to purchase refills at the least cost. Can someone please tell me where you get your refills? TIA

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

With just the first bottle, this product has made a dramatic improvement in the condition of LadyBug's teeth and gums. yay.gif There was a post (that I can't find) about where to purchase refills at the least cost. Can someone please tell me where you get your refills? TIA

I get the 8 ounce spray refill from Amazon at $39.00

You are so right. The first bottle made SUCH a difference!!! On my 2nd bottle(doing 5 hounds) and am down to once a day now. It really has done a good job on thier teeth! Amazing stuff isn't it?

Guest Energy11

I get the 8 ounce spray refill from Amazon at $39.00

You are so right. The first bottle made SUCH a difference!!! On my 2nd bottle(doing 5 hounds) and am down to once a day now. It really has done a good job on thier teeth! Amazing stuff isn't it?

Glad you like it!! We love it!!! With FIVE greys, I get the larger bottle, and on Amazon, too! colgate.gif

Guest eaglflyt

The gel is HERE and the spray is HERE. Scroll down a little on those pages. These are from PetEdge.com and the spray refill is just $33.99 for a single bottle. :) PetEdge definitely has the cheapest price I've found and their service has been wonderful.

Edited by eaglflyt

Thanks everyone … time to reorder : )

Dee, I had pm’d you earlier, did you get it??

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.