I Guess God Had Other Plans

CaliforniaGreys

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Claudia. So unfair to Katie and to Dylan. But as most others have said, she knew she was loved and she didn't pass alone. I hope ultimately Dylan can take comfort in that.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh No. Claudia I am so sorry.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Just not fair. God may have plans, but we don't have to like them. I'm very, very sorry. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I just now found this, after seeing your new post about anger. Was confused. Now I am just shocked with the tears running. Please give your nephew a big hug and tell him that there were many tears shed. No words can help him at this time.

You and I know that if it is supposed to happen and the time is right, the magic will happen for him again. But right now he is in the pits of grief, where many of us have been too often.

flowers_red.gif

Guest JackandMolly

I've been trying to find the words since I read about Katie's passing. I'm so sorry for everyone, and cried to think that she was finally rescued, found love probably for the first time and had to leave Dylan and your niece.

She's at the bridge, running and happy and free now. I'm sure she met Okie there...he was such a gentle soul, he'll watch over her.

Please accept my condolences, I feel so badly for you all.

Guest boondog

I haven't even been able to post and I'm having a hard time now. I can't even begin to explain the sadness that I feel for you and Dylan. Please send him my deepest sympathy. Godspeed, Katie.

Guest MyBoys

I also am just seeing this now, :ohno, I am so very sorry to hear about Katie, thank you and Dylan for giving here the life, although much to short, she so deserved. Run Free sweet girl.

Guest how888

Claudia I didn't want to return to this here! I am so very sorry... Soar high with the angels Katie, you will never be forgotten sweetie.. Leave those pawprints in the stars for all of us to see from Somewhere Over The Rainbow... Rest in peace gentle one.. :f_red:f_red:gh_lay

• 1 year later...