I Guess God Had Other Plans

CaliforniaGreys

Oh no! How heartbreaking! :weep

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{{{Dylan}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

There are no words that convey the sadness of this turn of events. I hope that Dylan realizes how important it was that Katie was loved - finally. Regardless of how long or short, she was in her forever home - finally. Godspeed, Katie. flowers_red.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest zoolaine

I am so sorry. How tragic that she had to go so soon. Sweet Katie finally got the love and forever family that she deserved. She passed from this life to the next step of her journey knowing love. Godspeed Katie :f_pink

This is just so tragic and unfair. My heart is breaking for Dylan, whose anger is understandable. I hope in time he will be able to find comfort in knowing that he was Katie's angel.

We'll remember you, Katie, and are thankful that you found love, if only for a short time.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Heehoo

:beatheart Claudia & Dylan...I am so sorry for your loss. Hermangio sarcoma is a horrible horrible cancer that destroys the dog silently...but this horrible disease did not destroy her memory of you & the last few days of her life. She will only remember that time & nothing before that. She will always remember the love you gave her. :beatheart

I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to express it. Please let Dylan and your niece know I'm thinking of them.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm so sorry. I can't believe she is gone. She knew true love at the end. I'm so sorry that Dylan didn't have more time with her.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Godspeed Katie. You were loved by a very kind and special young man who will remember you always, you will never be forgotten.

May you run free with the wind at the Bridge, Katie. :gh_run:f_red

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest jettcricket

...Oh, that is so sad!! It took me a few seconds to absorb what I was reading....I'm so sorry to hear this news. sad.gif

RIP sweet pea.....no doubt you were loved. flowers_pink.gif

How heartbreaking. I am so saddened and send my heartfelt condolences to all who knew and loved Katie.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest goofydog

This news just breaks my heart Claudia :weep Thank you and Dylan so much for making sure she was surrounded by love in her final days.

Guest vahoundlover

I've missed Katie's story. Reading the other posts, she was obviously a special soul. My deepest sympathies to all that love her.

Godspeed Sweetheartflowers_pink.gif

:f_red I'm so sorry that you lost Katie so soon but so glad that she got to you in the final moments in her life. Thank you for caring so much about her. Godspeed sweet Katie; you were loved by so many. The love you had was what you took with you to the bridge - and that is all that counts.

Last night I realized that I will never get to meet Katie and I felt punched in the stomach all over again. I'm so sorry Claudia.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh....I am so sorry.

Included in God's plan clearly was Dylan's effort to save her so that she would not die alone.

I am heartbroken for you all.sad.gif

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.