I Guess God Had Other Plans

CaliforniaGreys

OMG :ohno Just reading this... :( I am so, so sorry :cry1

I am so happy that Katie felt the warmth of genuine, unconditional love before she had to leave. :heart:brokenheart

Rest in peace, sweet girl. :gh_run2

:grouphug :grouphug :f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I 'm so very sorry. GodSpeed sweet Katie.

Dylan - As I've heard many others say before - you could have loved her longer, but you couldn't have loved her more. And how wonderful that she did indeed know your love for her.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

How very sad. I'm so sorry. Run free with love sweetie.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Hemangiaosarcoma

Thanks to Dylan, Katie did not pass away alone brokenheart.gif

OMG, Claudia, I am so sorry. I can' believe it. It's almost like she waited for the comfort of a loving home to pass. Poor baby. How is Dylan taking it?

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest budsmom

I don't have the words to say how sorry I am. Hugs to you, Dylan and your family. Katie knew love with you all and that's a gift beyond measure. grouphug.gif

flowers_red.gifflowers_red.gif

Hemangiaosarcoma

OMG, Claudia, I am so sorry. I can' believe it. It's almost like she waited for the comfort of a loving home to pass. Poor baby. How is Dylan taking it?

He's very angry and can't understand why this happened. A question none of us can answer.

I am hoping his anger will pass quickly but I know once it does, it will be making room for the hurt to set in

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Energy11

Hemangiaosarcoma

He's very angry and can't understand why this happened. A question none of us can answer.

I am hoping his anger will pass quickly but I know once it does, it will be making room for the hurt to set in

Anger and blame... the first emotions of grief! ... Like you said, then, the hurt. I think we first have anger, because our minds are trying to protect us from the hurt! Please tell Dylan, I know these emotions well, and send him my love!

Guest jade1046

Oh no! Just seeing this - how tragic :( for you and Dylan. My deepest condolences to you and all who loved her. Godspeed sweet Katie - you finally experienced pure love. :gh_run:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Poor Dylan, like Dee said, I think we all understand these feelings, but when someone is so young and hasn't lived through this before, the feelings are new and it seems like the anger/hurt/pain will never go away. Please let Dylan know there are people out there thinking of him....and his aunt and his Katie.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I am so sorry that Katie had to leave just when she finally had what all greys want and deserve - a loving home of her own.

Godspeed Katie, you could not have been loved more.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so sorry for your loss. I believe that part of God's plan was choosing you and Dylan to show Katie what it was like to be loved. What a blessing that is. Hugs to all of you.

Godspeed Katie. Watch over those that loved you. Even though it was too short of a time, you were loved!

Denise
Greyhounds: Angel Abbey & Angel Raider
Felines: Mischief & Calypso

No, no, no, no, NO! I am just reading this and I feel like I was just kicked in the stomach. The tears are now flowing for your nephew and his sweet girl, Katie. Why do things like this have to happen???

Praying that he is able to get through this. What a terrible, terrible thing--she finally found someone to love her. At least she had that before she passed....

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

I am so sorry, but I am thankful that she new someone loved her in the end and she didn't have to start her final journey alone.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I can't say it any better, so I'll offer it up from me, too.