Brookie

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FullMetalFrank

We are blessed when we have them with us for so many years; and at the same time cursed because we forget how to live life without them... Godspeed, beautiful Brookie. :grouphug:f_red

Just seeing this, Heather. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

No matter how long they stay, they never stay long enough. I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:f_red:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest 3greysinPA

I'm so sorry for your loss.

:f_pink What a beautiful tribute to Brookie, my heart is breaKing for you. :f_pink

:gh_run God Speed to the Bridge Brookie :gh_run

Edited by 3greysinPA

Guest vahoundlover

Brookie has one of those faces, eyes that draw you in. I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet girl.

Run Free Brookieflowers_pink.gif

Guest how888

Oh no! I hate coming back from vacation and returning on here to see who has gone to the bridge.. I am so sorry to see Brookie has crossed over.. I know you had a beautiful journey together Heather.. May you find some peace and comfort in those memories you hold close to your heart.. Soar high with Nike and the angels Brookie, til we meet n greet Somewhere Over The Rainbow.... You will never be forgotten.. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink