Brookie

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

What a gorgeous Princess! Godspeed, Brookie. I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute was very heart wrenching but beautiful.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Heather, I am so sorry. I know how much you loved her and how painful it is to lose our babies. No matter how long they are with us, it is never long enough. Rest well sweet Brookie, you will always be loved as you leave your pawprints on your mama's heart. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest LeanneSchatz

God speed to your girl. She was gorgeous. Thank you for being such a good mommy to her, sounds like she was one happy girl who lived her life to the fullest. That's all the two of you could have ever asked for!

Hugs!!

:bighug:brokenheart:angel

Guest goofydog

What a beautiful girl Brookie was. I am so very sorry your time together on this earth has ended. I'm sure she will keep those who have gone before her entertained at the Bridge until you meet again.

Heather, I'm so very sorry. You've had to deal with so much loss in recent years flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I'm so sorry. I hope she's running and pooping and enjoying her sunbaths with all of her loved ones.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Such and beautiful girl and so well loved. I am sorry for your loss of Brookie. What a wonderful life she lived and so many cherished memories.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy