Free Dog Food!

Here is an offer for a free bag of HealthWise, Innova, California Naturals, EVO, or Karma dog food.

https://www.naturaadvantage.com/

If it is not something your dog eats, it would make a nice donation to your adoption group or local shelter.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Guest DarkHorse

It even has options for Canadians (although I'm being sent a "$7 off a 5+lb bag" coupon, so I'm not sure if that's a different coupon than what the American one is.

Either way, a great deal.

Edited by DarkHorse

Guest mcsheltie

Thanks!

This was posted on my Sheltie list. They said you had the option of either $7 off a large bag or free small bag. I didn't get that option, I was told I would get a free small bag. Did anyone else get the $7 off a large bag?

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I'm lucky, I get a lot of my dogfood from AlphaNutrition over in West Davisville (7 miles from my house)... i.e. "my petfood warehouse". For anyone in RI, it's a great company, wonderful people and a huge variety of better dog and cat food and toys and and and... you can get lost in there! :D Thanks for the tip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FullMetalFrank

Thanks! I just sent in for a bag, and also did one for my DD's cat (who lives at her Dad's house so 2 different addresses and it let me do it!)

Edited by FullMetalFrank

I got mine last week and it was good for a free $15.99 bag of Innova. My friend that sent off later said hers came and it was $7 off. Did they only do so many free ones then went to $7 off or was it just random? We are 2 miles away from each other in Dallas.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! I just got my coupon & used it today to get a bag of EVO cat food - $23.99!!! For 6.6 lbs of cat food! I'm still in shock over how expensive it is. :o (I usually feed them TOTW). But I wasn't given the $7/off option - just a coupon for a free small bag of dog or cat food.

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi