White Bump Smaller Than A Pea

Guest SusanP

Guest SusanP

Zippy, who is 12 and has had two malignant tumors removed over the last few years (different types each time) has a smaller-than-a-pea or the size of a very tiny pea pure white, smooth bump on her side. Does this sound like something that needs an urgent vet check (we're about to leave on a trip) or not?

Guest Energy11

Without seeing it, this is hard to say, but being small and white, without any other symptoms, you might be able to wait. Maybe a CALL into the vet, describing what you did here???

Good Luck, and isn't it ALWAYS before a trip?? My skin kids always used to get sick right before a trip!

Sending good thoughts !

The small white bumps by boys got on their sides turned out to be sebaceous cysts.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest ChasesMum

how long are you going to be gone, and where are the hounds staying (or are you taking them too) - a few days to a week probably won't matter but a month would be too long for me to wait, I would worry too much for mine.