Prayers Needed For Pilot

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Pilot was let go to the rainbow bridge this morning. Below is the email I just received from his mommy.

After watching and listening to all of his suffering this week and watching the tumor grow even since Wednesday(can you believe it?!) we went to the vet today and he crossed the rainbow bridge this am.We were both in tears as he has been such a special boy to us and to Scully. Scully knew something was so wrong and he slept with Pilot last night. This horrible disease just spread like wildfire with him and was unbelievable.I have never seen anything like this and I am a nurse! He has been crying continuously through the nights this week even when he's lying still with no relief from anything, even medication.We could not let him suffer anymore as we just love him too much!

Please continue to say prayers for his mommy she love him very much. Thank you for all your support.

Pilot (Packer Backer) July 2, 2006 - July 23, 2010

Such a young boy....sad.gif Godspeed, baby boy.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I am only seeing this now. How very sad to lose him so young. Rest in peace Pilot. Please pass on my condolences to his mom. :(

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Fly around and have fun baby Pilot.

Please pass my condolences to his people :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!