Prayers Needed For Pilot

I really need the power of GT prayers this morning for a friend and her sweet 4 year old pup. Pilot (Packer Backer) was just diagnosed with Osteo. Please don't think bad of his owners but they have chosen to keep him comfortable for his remaining days as he cancer is very advanced and growing fast.

They could all use your prayers.

They seem to be getting younger and younger.

So very sad and I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

prayers for pilot - i am so sorry they have gotten this diagnosis. pm me with private e-mail info if they would like to get in touch with somebody just starting down the same road....we all need each other right now. although rivie's is a bit different since her tumor is on her rib - i have a feeling we will face many of the same things in the days to come. we are headed to the vet today for suture removal from her biopsy and to "visit about things" -- again, my heart goes out to pilot & family. teri

prayers for pilot - i am so sorry they have gotten this diagnosis. pm me with private e-mail info if they would like to get in touch with somebody just starting down the same road....we all need each other right now. although rivie's is a bit different since her tumor is on her rib - i have a feeling we will face many of the same things in the days to come. we are headed to the vet today for suture removal from her biopsy and to "visit about things" -- again, my heart goes out to pilot & family. teri

Many prayers.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Prayers and good thoughts for many more days in which Pilot can be treasured.

We have these ancient stone circles over here on Dartmoor and they say that if you walk inside them and stop for a while you get healing energies surrounding you. Maybe if you were to forward it some of the energy could transfer over?

http://www.pbase.com/johnfr/image/111500853/original

http://www.pbase.com/johnfr/image/111518402

:ohno:cry1 That is way too young :( Poor Pilot... I feel terrible for his humans. Life is just so unfair :cry1

Sending lots of good thoughts and hugs to his family, and scritches to Pilot. May they have many beautiful days together before they have to part.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am very sorry to hear of Pilot's diagnosis. The young ones are especially hard.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh no - he is just so young! My thoughts are with the family and Pilot. :grouphug

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Hugs and prayers for Pilot and his family. I completely understand their decision as it is the same one we have made for Sirocco. The big issue is pain control. We've been giving Rimadyl 2x day and Tramadol 4x day (concurrently). Please let us know he he does.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Sending prayers for Pilot and his family. I am so sorry for this horrible diagnosis.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest azlorenz

Sending prayers and good thoughts to Pilot and his family. So young to be diagnosed with this terrible stuff.

Edited by azlorenz

I received another email from Pilot's mommy and she said that the vet said that his shoulder/humerus looks like swiss cheese. :( They are spoiling him rotten and keeping him as comfortable as possible. Thank you for all the prayers. None of these beautiful dogs should ever have to go through this.

My heart goes out to Pilot and his people.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.