Kiowa Braden

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Run free sweet baby boy. I know that were meet by some of the best. :bighug:cry1:bighug I know that all the greyhound and the volunteers at the bridge will take good care of you.

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Run with the angels sweet Braden, you will never want for another thing.

Thank you GALT for sending him on the wings of love. Such a young baby - Braden, you will never be forgotten and you are truly loved.

I am so sorry that humans let you down, sweet boy, but know you left this world wrapped in a cloak of love and tears. Your eyes will haunt me forever.

Guest GoingRogue

Such a beautiful, beautiful boy :weep . A special thank you for all involved in his care and the care of the others. God bless you all.

My heart cries for what his life could have been, but was not. At the end he was loved and embraced by the most remarkably generous and caring community.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Braden,

If only for a few short days you got to know what it was like to be loved. Run free sweet boy your pain is now gone. flowers_red.gif

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest Mom2Shiloh

We all look at the pictures of happy Greyhound puppies, and love puppy breath -- and enjoy visits to the farm to pet and play and fall in love. All I can think about when I look at this boy's suffering is that a short 2 years ago he was one of those happy, healthy, bright-eyed puppies. According to his GH-data, he came from a Farm with a reputation of loving and doing right by their dogs -- do they know? Somehow, not only do laws like the Ft.W 72 hour holding have to be changed in his memory, but there needs to be more attention to these beautiful, innocent pups who slip out the back door and into the hands of monsters.

Bless each and every one of you who is working so hard to heal these beautiful rescued souls and tried so very hard for Kiowa Braden -- may he never be forgotten and my much good be done in his name.

Braden I love you ... run with wings of light. You are free. :weep :weep :weep

Holly,I don't know how I missed this.... Very Sad... :weep

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Braden :f_red

:candle For Braden

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest vahoundlover

Go find Bossy, he will totally understand how confused you must be over the human race. He too was totally let down my mankind and in the end it was mankind that came to his rescue. I'm sorry you didn't get to have years to experience what being loved means.weep.gif

You will never be forgotten, Braden.flowers_red.gif

Guest lgmaddox

I haven't been here in awhile as I lost Gracie last September. However, I hope you'll all allow me to rant/cry about this situation for a minute. I just cannot believe......I can't. The cruelty some people are capable of is beyond my comprehension. If you didn't want him - take him to a shelter. What kind of person does this? Really?

I have cried for days for this hound. I've donated. I keep crying. I sincerely hope there is a 10th circle in hell for people who do this, who are condemned to wander lost in the woods for eternity with no food, no water, and infested by every kind of bug imaginable. That's what they deserve.

Thanks for listening.

Sorry, forgot to add - rest in peace, my Braden. You were loved by many for the short time we knew you. Many prayed for you and you will not be forgotten. No more pain......

I was so hoping he was going to pull through and enjoy a happy loving home for himself. My heart breaks for what he had to go through. I'm hoping he's pain free now and running with all the others.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Rest in peace, precious Braden. I hope the love you felt in the last days of your life erased the days prior. Surely such an outpouring from around the continents must have found it's way into your heart.

Blessings to those who cared for and who will continue to care for the others and all that follow. You are special people...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves