Kiowa Braden

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How terribly sad. Poor baby-he deserved so much more from life. Godspeed, beautiful boy.

:f_red

Edited by maryz

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Braden, if love could have saved you, you would have lived forever. Though we just met you, you were loved by so many. Those closest to you fought so hard to try and save you - to give you the chance to know a forever home where you would be loved and cherished. I'm sorry you couldn't stay and find out for yourself the good in humans.

We all wanted you to have so much more. Now I am just thankful that you were not alone, you were wrapped in loved and are running with the angels, where there is no more hurt - nor more pain.

I'll never forget you Braden.

Godspeed.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest zoolaine
:weep I am so sad to hear about sweet Braden. Braden - you were loved by so many people that never even met you but could see your sweet soul through photos on a computer many miles away. I know you felt it and felt the love of the many local volunteers that were with you in the last days you had here on earth. You start your next journey now and it will only be full of happiness and love. More than you can ever imagine. Go run with the angels. You can be my forever dog and be in my forever family. I am sure though that you will have your choice of many families that will love you forever. Godspeed :angelwings

Guest mountain4greys

Sorry you had to lead the life you did Braden. But you have so many people who care about you. I hope you are running happy and fast at the bridge.

:f_red:gh_run2 :gh_run2 :gh_run2:f_red

Guest dramaqueen

It's such a shame that he never experienced a forever home. How can people be so cruel? I just finished lunch & now I'm all teared up over this little boy. When I read this and go home & see my girl waiting for me I just hug her & tell her about the cruelty in this world & how lucky we are to have her and vice-versa. Ther will be no more pain at the Bridge only green grass & trees with soft breezes to heal your wounds.

Run free, sweet boy.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

RIP Braden :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

As horrible as it is for us as parents of our beautiful hounds to lose our babies and how hard it is to read about each other going through it, I find it even more heart wrenching to read about those hounds who did not know the love that our babies do. At least in his final hours he knew that such love existed. Just crushing....

Be at peace, Braden.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Run free fast happy and healthy Braden! You won boy- you crossed over as a much loved pet that will never be forgotten. I wish you could have enjoyed a forever home but you got what counts and that is our love-forever.flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Guest lovemyhounds

Thank you to all of those who cared for and loved on precious Braden. Run free sweet boy and know that you touched the hearts of so many.