Ryan

Trudy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cry1.gif I'm so very sorry. flowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

So sorry for your loss :(:grouphug.

That photo of the footprints is so touching ...

f_yellow:paw:brokenheart:pawf_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest Swifthounds

:grouphug Trudy and Jeff. Those a lovely pictures of Ryan. Thank you for sharing them with us, and thank you for sharing him.

Gospeed, Ryan. Run fast and free, sweet boy.

ghchild.gif May your grief be replaced with the wonderful memories you had with him. grouphug.gif

It is so heartbreaking weep.gif

We will miss you Ryanflowers_red.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_white.gifflowers_yellow.gif

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

OldPictures140.jpgOldPictures180.jpgOldPictures155.jpg

This is the way I will always remember your handsome boy. I know how much he will be missed. I'm so sorry Jeff and Trudy.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Guest nancer2k
:f_white I am so very sorry to hear about your beloved Ryan. Thank you for sharing your wonderful picture memories.

:f_pink:weep :weep

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest BlueCrab

I'm am so sorry to hear the news. He was a well-traveled boy, though, and you all gave him a wonderful life.