Welcome Home Baby Harry!

Guest UESBrindle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puppy breath!!! blush.gif Baby Harry, you are the cutest munchkin in the box, omg. wub.gif

Congratulations confetti.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wub: Baby Harry! :wub: Welcome Home! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Baby Harry is soooo adorable!:beatheart

And William will be a great big brother!

That photo of Harry all swaddled in the towel after his bath is too precious for words!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest Swifthounds

Congrats, have a blast, sleep when you can, and watch out for those needle teeth.

Ah, I learned this last night when he woke us up at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 and 5:30 when the sun started coming up.. :lol :lol

Not to mention the barking about being put back in his crate. After singing Moon River, I love the flowers, and another song we sang to my sister, I really felt I was brought back to watching my brother and sister as babies, singing their songs over and over again. I also just tried talking gently to him and that seemed to work too.

I see lots of coffee at work in my future this week, but it sure will be fun :P

Is this your first greyhound puppy?

Guest UESBrindle

Congrats, have a blast, sleep when you can, and watch out for those needle teeth.

Ah, I learned this last night when he woke us up at 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 and 5:30 when the sun started coming up.. lol.giflol.gif

Not to mention the barking about being put back in his crate. After singing Moon River, I love the flowers, and another song we sang to my sister, I really felt I was brought back to watching my brother and sister as babies, singing their songs over and over again. I also just tried talking gently to him and that seemed to work too.

I see lots of coffee at work in my future this week, but it sure will be fun tongue.gif

Is this your first greyhound puppy?

Yep!

OMG that face! Enjoy!!! (you are brave!)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I forgot to ask you this last night...did you name your new puppy Harry because William's racing name was Its Prince William so since you already had Prince William you decided to have Prince Harry as well to complete the royal family siblings? Or is it just a coincidence since Harry's real name is Harrison?

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest UESBrindle

I forgot to ask you this last night...did you name your new puppy Harry because William's racing name was Its Prince William so since you already had Prince William you decided to have Prince Harry as well to complete the royal family siblings? Or is it just a coincidence since Harry's real name is Harrison?

We were going for princes William & Harry ... a bit cheesey, but I think it's cute, especially since they're both red (& brindle) heads blush.gif

I love him already! wub.gif He's so cute. Take lots of pics, especially now...they grow up way too fast!

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

We were going for princes William & Harry ... a bit cheesey, but I think it's cute, especially since they're both red (& brindle) heads blush.gif

I don't think it's cheesy, I think it's cute!! :)

Guest trevdog

Such a cutie! Take lots and lots of pictures, they grow fast! Welcome to the landshark world! And bitter apple is your friend...

Forgot to mention if you are crating him, put the crate in your bedroom at night. They tend to sleep better near their people, although they will wake you up a lot quicker that way. Dallas had to go out about every 3 hours at that age, and don't give in to the crying in the crate unless it's just a quick potty trip outside.

Sorry I didn't see this til now. He's so adorably cute! I bet he's going to be PERFECT!!! And I love that William is trying to play with him already!

I think you should donate a bottle of puppy breath for the Miss Nellie auction! That would bring in the big bucks!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly