Our Luck Ran Out

Guest azlorenz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azlorenz

Just called the hospital and Flash's temperature is back to normal and he is resting comfortably in front of a fan (his favorite spot). Now to make it through tomorrow.

Lots of prayers and white light going out to Flash---and you! I know it's terribly hard, but TRY and get some rest before he comes home---and he WILL be home.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Prayers for your pup and strength for you to share with Flash throughout this difficult and frightening time.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest bigorangedog

Just called the hospital and Flash's temperature is back to normal and he is resting comfortably in front of a fan (his favorite spot). Now to make it through tomorrow.

GREAT news!! We will be thinking of you. The first week is hard, there's no question, but you will get through it! Email is greyhoundmama@earthlink.net if you need it.

Adding my prayers for you and Flash

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest azlorenz

GREAT news!! We will be thinking of you. The first week is hard, there's no question, but you will get through it! Email is greyhoundmama@earthlink.net if you need it.

Thank you so very much. I will keep it nearby for the first week. I grew up on a farm so I should be able to handle it, I hope.

Guest mcsheltie

I am sending prayers too! I will be thinking of both of you tomorrow, praying hard for an uneventful surgery and recovery.

Guest azlorenz

Thank you all so much. This just blind sided both of us. To know that so many people are on Flashy's side warms my heart. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know anything.

I am so sorry that you have been dealt this horrible blow. Will pray very, very hard for Flashy Man regardless of the outcome. Please let us know how he's doing!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'll keep all the paws crossed here, with some white light and prayers.

I've had the big C three out of my four Bridge babies. One OS, one hemangio, one fibro.

My OS girl was 12 and she did very well for 6 months. The OS came back in another leg, her lungs were still clear. I sent her to the bridge then. But they were a terrific 6 months. She had no problem being a tripod. Recovered from the surgery quickly. And those 6 months were pain free and fun. She still tried to chase deer.

I wish you the best of luck no matter what.

Prayers from all of us....two-legged and four-legged.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest ChasesMum

LOTS OF PRAYERS!

My tripaw george got 4 more wonderful months. after he was healed, he was the happiest we had ever seen him!