Merlin's Surgery Is Tomorrow...

Guest argolola

It's hard not to worry about our babies. I think he will be just fine.

I've got him on my prayer list. Please keep us posted.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending lots of Good Thoughts and Prayers. I just found a smaller one of these in Aladdin's mouth.I was looking to see if Merlin had his surgery yet. I am calling the vet tomorrow. Please keep us posted.Itis normal to worry, they are our babies don't feel bad. Try not to worry too much, I know that is hard.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Sending prayers from PA.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Kerry, I always worry too, and Doug tends not to. We will all be thinking about Merlin tomorrow and sending loads of good thoughts and white light his way. We LOVE the Wizard!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:goodluck for a smooth surgery, quick recovery, and "no problem" path report.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Thank you so much, everyone... You ROCK! With so many greyhound freaks rooting for him, I know he'll be okay :lol:)

Even though it's two hours after they closed the vet's office, my wonderful vet called me from her cell at home (I could hear her kid in the background) to go through every step of the procedure with me in detail and was on the phone with me for 30 minutes! She is sooooo awesomen and really knows her stuff. I feel so much calmer now. I know my wizardy boy will be in good hands :heart:blush

Sending lots of Good Thoughts and Prayers. I just found a smaller one of these in Aladdin's mouth.I was looking to see if Merlin had his surgery yet. I am calling the vet tomorrow.

Hopefully Aladdin's growth is nothing to worry about. I will update this thread for sure tomorrow when Merlin's home. Let us know what your vet says! Fingers crossed. :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Sending prayers and good thoughts out to Merlin! :kiss2:beatheart

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest LolaNLucy

Kerry,

I'm so far behind that I'm just seeing this. Please let Merlin know that Lola and I are thinking about him and hoping it all goes well tomorrow. We're here if you need anything.

I totally relate about worrying so much about them.

I am positive Merlin is going to do great Kerry!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest vahoundlover

Looks like what Butter had. It had grown over the tooth. They removed it without any problems. Sending lots of prayers your Wizard will do the same.

Keeping Merlin in my thoughts and prayers today Kerry. Believe it or not he was the first thing I thought of this morning!

Many Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thinking of you and Merlin this morning. Sending hugs grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif of comfort to you and prayers for an uneventful dental and a clean pathology report for the Wizard. Once a nervous Mom, always a nervous Mom. Don't think you have to carry this all alone - all of GT is surrounding you with love and support. Please update all of us nervous Mom's when you can, ok?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead