Fiber One Bar Snacks

Guest Jeffbucc

Guest Jeffbucc

So Hobbes decided that he had the right to snack on 6-7 Fiber One bars. Somehow he managed to open up the cupboard with his nose(its 2 feet above the counter tops) and pulled the box out. Stinking crazy dog!

Should I be worried about this? He seems perfectly fine. He is a big greyhound, 78 lbs at racing weight.

Hard to be mad when you see this walking into the room.

4788796617_2902c95fa7_b.jpg

Well, at least he chose something healthy :lol I imagine some extra poop for a day or two. :colgate

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Any artificial sweeteners in the bars?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Do check for artificial sweeteners. I cannot eat those particular bars as they give me wicked stomach cramps.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

They give me wicked, painful gas!! :ph34r

So, I would be worried that he may be uncomfortable....hopefully he'll be able to "pass the gas"!! :blush:lol

Guest EmilyandSioux

He looks just like Sioux. I wouldn't worry too much. Atleast he will be regular for a few days. Sioux is always getting into the upper cabinets and I have no idea how that skinny nosa opens the cabinet doors.