Bailey - It's Been 5 Years

grey14me

It's hard to believe it's been five years since I held my little princess. Bailey was one of the rare ones. She could travel anywhere, just toss down her bed and she'd plop right down. In the nine and a half years that I had her, we lived in nine different homes, traveled from L.A. to Cincinatti to Boston to L.A. to Boston to Virginia Beach to L.A. and none of it phased her. She went everywhere...she considered the car her own little motorhome. When I would be working out in the front yard, she'd jump in the car just so she could sit out front and keep an eye on me. Her favorite place in the whole world was Gloucester, MA. All of these pictures are from her favorite beach...

Dancing:

med_gallery_2175_3159_94784.jpg

The encounter with the sea monster:

gallery_2175_3159_78605.jpg

gallery_2175_3159_75287.jpg

Running in the snow:

med_gallery_2175_3159_226249.jpg

Just beachin' it:

med_gallery_2175_3159_35988.jpg

Heading for the lighthouse:

med_gallery_2175_3159_22439.jpg

I still miss you baby girl :wub:

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

She was beautiful! (((Hugs)))

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

grouphug.gif I can't believe it's been 5 years either. sad.gif But, boy, she had a great life with you, didn't she? beatinghearts.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest PhillyPups

Michelle :bighug

Their presence never leaves us, it is embedded in our heart and soul forever. :beatheart

Run with the abgels sweet Bailey, you are with the very very best ~

I also cannot believe that it's been 5 years, Michelle. What a little beauty she was, such a wonderful companion. There's one shot in particular - Beach'in it - that looks exactly like my Daisy.

I know it's a bittersweet day, but I really appreciate your tribute to her here, and for reminding us about the everlasting love our greyhounds leave with us :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

{{{{{{{{{{Michelle}}}}}}}}}}

Rest well, precious.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Hugs, Michelle...

It's been 5 & 1/2 years for Cody.

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge