Neyla Osteo Update

This is wonderful news.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Whoo-hoo! That's the best news I've had in a long time! Way to go, Neyla!yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Wednesday was 2 months post osteo dx so I took her in for an x-ray to check the progression. We've been doing some supplements including artemisinin and I wanted to see whether anything might be working. The oncolgist's response today was that there was "a startling lack of progression in 2 months" and that he didn't note any significant changes b/w the x-rays!! :yay:bounce2:offwall:clap

She is still not in pain either, and is happy and playful. :yay

My oncologist thinks this is evidence it may not be osteo, but Dr. Couto had no doubt that it was and 2 other oncologists confirmed that dx based on the original x-ray so to me it's just evidence that something is working, or Neyla's cancer is just particularly slow progressing, or both. :dunno I sent the emails off to Dr. Couto too so we'll see what he says. My oncologist isn't particularly into the holistic stuff so it doesn't surprise me that the idea that what we're doing could be working wasn't his first thought. :rolleyes:

Jen I am SO very happy to hear this!! I was having a little meltdown and got on here and read your post and just felt so encouraged by it. I will be praying that this good news continues for you and Neyla!

That is incredibly good news!!! Keep it up Neyla!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.