Please Think Good Thoughts!

My dad was walking Angel and Fast around they block this am. When they got attacked by a neighbors unleashed dog! My dad said the dog saw them and the charged them. Fast got the worst of it! He has bite marks over and under his left eye. And several other puncuture marks on the right side of his face and both of his front legs. And he manged to loose a tooth too. He didn't just break it. He manged to rip it out. I saw the hole in his mouth where the tooth was. Angel is fine. My dad said she was biting the dog in the butt that was attacking Fast!

So my Fast dog is over at the vet's getting sewn back together!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, prayers for your sweet baby. I'd also be having a talk with the neighbor about the vet bill.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

So sorry and I hope Fast makes a quick recovery. This is my only fear when I walk my dogs. I always carry spray with me no matter where I am - just in case.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Guest UESBrindle

Oh dear, I hope Fast is able to be fixed up well and heals quickly.

I also agree with reporting this to AC and getting your neighbor to foot the bill.

Trust me when I say my dad called the cops! He was soo mad he couldn't even dial the non-emerency number right. The cop who came over to the house was very nice. And went over to our vet to take a look at Fast's injuries and to take some pictures. He thinks Fast is a really sweet boy too!

The officier told us that he willing be issuing her 2 tickets too! One for Dog at Large and the 2nd one for failure to have him licensed in the city of West Bend where I live. Both tickets are $208.00 a piece! Plus my dad is going to make her pay for Fast's vet bill too. He said he would take her to small claims court if she's not willing to pay the vet bill!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

1st I wish Fast a speedy & full recovery.

2nd good for you dad calling the police & going after the owner to pay Fast's vet bills

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest Energy11

Oh... I'd be seeing RED!!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE for an unleashed dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is ok, and I am sooo sorry your Dad and the dogs had to go through this!

Sending love, hugs and prayers to you~

Sending :hope that Fast is okay. What a nightmare.

Good for your Dad for calling the cops - Her's hoping the lady does the right thing and puts forward an offer to pay your vet bills.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so very Sorry! That is AWFUL!!!! I hope the recovery is fast! :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh, how AWFUL, poor Fast! :ohno :ohno I hope the surgery goes well and that he heals and recovers quickly! Sending lots of good thoughts! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Really glad to hear your dad called the cops too! Nice work.

Angel is fine. My dad said she was biting the dog in the butt that was attacking Fast!

Go Angel!!!!! :yay:clap :clap :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest IrskasMom

Ohhh how horrible. How is Fast doing now ???Please give us an Update on his Condition ? :goodluck:goodluck and some Cookies for them later :dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Guest TeddysMom

Prayers to Fast, Angel, you and your Dad. :hope I am so glad your Dad was with you. I hate irresponsible pet owners, there is no excuse for letting your dog run loose. Maybe a little money out of the pocket will teach them a lesson. :angryfire Heal quickly Fast and good for you Angel for trying to protect your brother and your humans.

That is definitely one of my top fears with my pups. I hope everything goes well for Fast and Angel, you go girl! Please keep us updated as we'll be thinking about poor Fast.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.