Joe's Pet Meds

Guest dmona

Guest dmona

I have used this site for ordering frontline plus and never had any problems and it has worked for my puppers. However, my niece placed an order yesterday and her card was blocked....she went to the bank and after researching. the rep. told her this was out of Hong Kong... she told her they could unblock her card, but did not advise it. I just rec'd an order a couple of weeks ago and will use what I have, but don't think I will order anymore. Just wanted to let you guys know as there is no address on the website. I knew it was int'l as I was charged a fee, but didn't know exactly where they were located.

Guest dmona

The billing may somehow be Hong Kong but the return address and customs paperwork on mine was Aussie. :dunno

Pam, that makes me feel better. I had already thrown out my box so didn't have anything to check...don't believe it was on my invoice.

Guest eaglflyt

I've ordered from them for a long time. My orders have all gone through flawlessly and the products have always been excellent. My most recent order was just a couple of weeks ago. The box is mailed from Australia and everything I have ever had from them is also located in Australia.

Is your niece sure that someone else hasn't hacked into her accounts online or got her card number from another source and attempted to bill her for something bogus? That would be my suspicion.

Guest mcsheltie

I've ordered from them for a longggggggg time. They return emails promptly. They have told me what the expiration date was on the products I was ordering when I asked. Shipping was fast. Products & prices are good. Everything I have ever got from them has come from Australia. No complaints here. I plan to keep using them.

The site says this:

Unless otherwise indicated all products supplied by Joe's Pet Meds are registered with the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) and are available for purchase in Australia without prescription. Further details can be obtained on http://services.apvma.gov.au/PubcrisWebClient/welcome.do.

Edited by KF_in_Georgia

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)