Rw's Dallas 12/17/98-6/26/10

StridersSis

What a beautiful tribute to your handsome boy. Godspeed Dallas! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Godspeed to the Bridge Dallas.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Edited by GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous boy he was! Your tribute was absolutely lovely -- your love for him and his transformation came thru so clearly! What a lucky boy he was to finally find you to share his life with. Yes, you will miss him always --- but be so very grateful & happy that he was YOURS for the best years of his life.

Godspeed, sweet Dallas. :gh_run2 Go get your wings :angelwings and find your BeBe. :angelwings

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

Your tribute is both beautiful and heartbreaking. It is clear that Dallas was exactly where he was meant to be, and I know you will miss him terribly.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry for your loss.my heart breaks that you have to hear that scream in your head but yet to replace that thougt with the peace he must have felt when he had you by his side. He was blessed to have pund you.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest Che_mar_Cody
:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 I'm so very sorry for your loss. I do know when they leave you so quick it just puts you in a numb state for some time. I do believe in signs and yes BeBe wanted to let you know she's ok. Although not my pup I lost the senior girl I watched at the beginning of this month and it's hard. I hope you find comfort as I did knowing that people on here care and many have walked in your shoes. The pain of losing two so fast I can not imagine. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers that you'll find comfort.

I'm so sorry for your loss.my heart breaks that you have to hear that scream in your head but try to replace that thougt with the peace he must have felt when he had you by his side. He was blessed to have found you.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest K9_Lady

:( I am so sorry for your loss of Dallas. Your tribute was beautiful and he will be forever in your Heart. :heart:paw

We are only temporarily separated by a rainbow. Many hugs.

Kim, your tribute is flawless, powerful and gut wrenching. I can hardly type through the tears. Dallas was everything you wrote and more and he owed it all to you. I wish there was some simple phrase that would help to start the process of healing, but please know that Dallas would prefer that you celebrate his life, not mourn it. He was all about the "now" and you and BeBe and Lizzie. What a lucky guy to have had three special ladies in his life! I am so sorry he had to leave. I believe the rainbows were a sign and he will visit you again.grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry for the loss of your breathtakingly beautiful Dallas.

:weep:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greysonly

oh NO Kim I am heartbroken for you. I am so sorry for your loss and to loss two sweet babies so close together like that :weep:grouphug

Guest how888

OMG I just saw this and am so very sorry.. :cry1 Leave those paw prints in the stars for all your family to see sweet Dallas.. You will never be forgotten.. Find Nike and soar high and free til we all meet again over that beautiful rainbow... :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay {{{ Kim }}}

Guest 3greysinPA

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Boy...

Your tribute is touching... and the pictures are priceless...

my deepest sympathy to you and a gentle hug.

f_yellow:gh_run2f_yellow:heartf_yellow:gh_run2f_yellow

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was so beautiful & a lucky boy to be so loved. Godspeed Dallas! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

cry1.gifgrouphug.gif I'm so sorry for your loss.flowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound