Rw's Dallas 12/17/98-6/26/10

StridersSis

Your tribute is absolutely beautiful. And I love the Superman Roach! Dallas is a stunning boy, and your love for each other is so evident. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed sweet Dallas ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful tribute, the love you have shines through in every word. I am so sorry he had to leave.

God speed to you handsome boy, knowing how very much you are loved. Please watch over those who love you as they are left behind with broken hearts.

You will know when your mom is ready, visit her and let her know you're ok

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Your bond is so evident in the beautiful tribute to your handsome Dallas. I am so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest greybookends

It is so hard to loose any of them but every once in a while we each find that one REALLY special friend that changes us forever and we are never the same. Looks like you found the special one. I am so sorry he had to leave you. Your tribute brought tears to my eyes, it was very beautiful and touching. The bond between you shined through the words. I have no words of comfort, not for lack of trying but I know through experience that there simply aren't any that truly work. I will ask God to give you strength and to help you find comfort and peace. I am so sorry.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

"...When I wrote about BeBe I said that she would wait for us "Somewhere over the rainbow...." I was on a road trip last week and on my way home I saw two rainbows... One Dark and absolutely perfect and the other right next to it, faint, barely visible. I thought nothing of it at the time but, last night my best friend came over to console me (or do his best to try) and we talked about all the happy times and I mentioned rainbows being a sign and he said Kim we saw two last week... Then I thought about it, I wonder if BeBe was trying to tell me, and maybe its a silly thought.... I don't know, but I want to think that hers was the bright and shiny rainbow telling me shes ok and the faint one represented him coming to be with her, side by side for eternity and that she was going to meet him. I have some comfort knowing shes OK now, that he's there for her "...

The heart KNOWS what the mind can't understand. Trust your heart. Be open minded enough to enjoy the love they both are sending you.

My deepest sympathy. A very moving, an awesome tribute. grouphug.gif

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Dallas, you heard your Mom, send her a sign, she needs you again.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious boy, Dallas. Your tribute to him was beautiful. I wish I could say something to make the pain a little less, but I know that will only come with time. It's so unbearably difficult losing a best friend.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Beautiful tribute, beautiful boy. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Kim, Mom and Dad, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. You wrote an amazing tribute to your very special guy. I don't think you could have done a better job of it. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Dallas.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Your tribute is beautiful, moving and memorable, like Dallas himself. I'm so very sorry. They should live forever but they don't. It's a blessing that you got to be there for him when he had to go. Try to think of it that way if you can.

Godspeed Dallas. You were blessed and loved.

:grouphug :f_yellow:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Oh Kim, I am so sorry. :weep:candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

My heart goes out to you. A beautiful tribute to Dallas and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures as I know this must have cut you deeply to write this beautiful tribute. We are so sorry! Godspeed Dallas and may be wind always be at your back. Run freely as you are whole again!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Dallas was an incredibly gorgeous boy and based on your moving tribute, you were meant for each other. I am very sorry he had to leave in this way, or any way.

Run free big boy, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest trevdog

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry to hear this.....what a lovely tribute to such a sweet, gorgeous boy. I agree with the rainbow incident, the same happened with us.....

His little namesake Dallas is sorry they never got to meet....but I think she is doing right by the name.....

Tell your Mom I'm thinking of her too.....

Dana