Watching Sherman Decline Is Heartbreaking

Guest Shermanator

Guest TeddysMom

I am so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :candle:candle Run fast and free Sherman. :gh_run2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vers

My heart goes out to you. I am deeply sorry for your loss, but please know you did everything you could for Sherman inclusing staying strong for him, and he knew how well-loved he is.

You did everything possible for your Sherman, don't you ever think any differently. You are such a good mom. I'm so sorry for how sad you are feeling. grouphug.gif

Godspeed Sherman ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I am so sorry, My thoughts and prayers are with you and I am sending lots of :grouphug :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter