"jackpot" Aka Jack 5/98-6/24/10

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Yesterday, my friend, Maureen and her DH, Jim, had to send their Jack to The Bridge. He had heart problems, and very bad LS. I was lucky enough to be with Jack last Sat., and laid in the hallway with him. I was also luck enough to kiss is face and tell him I loved him. God Speed this handsome fawn and white boy!flowers_red.gifghrun.gif

Maureen's Tribute to Jack:

I am so sad to say that today, at 2:15, Jim, Joy and I said our last "goodbye" to

Jack. The vet came to our house and sedated my beautiful boy, so we could hold him and love him before he went to "sleep".

He has been my constant companion and sweet boy for over 7 years and I will miss

him terribly. It will be hard to come home and not have him run up and rub his face

all over my leg, or to have him follow me around the house, or to get all excited and

start to "roo" when the leash jingles, or to beg and drool on my lap when we have

a meal, or have his sweet little kisses or see his happy tail. I will miss his speedy

charges in the yard as he'd pretend to run at me then veer off. I will miss his head

on my arm when laying in bed, or watching Joy wash his ears.

Joy will miss him terribly too. She was his shadow. He was my shadow.

Yvette, Miss Elsie, Keystone, Marion and Jill will have met him at the bridge and one

day there will be a joyful reunion for me, I pray.

Edited by Energy11

I am sorry to hear of your friend's loss. Jack sounded like he was a sweet boy with a great character.

Run free Jack, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I am so sorry. You have some wonderful memories of your baby to hold close.

Godspeed Jack ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Godspeed, beloved boy. Hugs to your people who are missing you now.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest how888

I am so very sorry for the sad news.. I too believe we will one day all be together again.. Somewhere Over The Rainbow..... Soar high and free with all our bridge angels sweet Jack.. Leave mommy and daddy a sign and know how much you were loved... :gh_run:f_red:f_red:f_red