Trupanion Pet Insurance

Guest savvyprchick

Guest savvyprchick

I have an opportunity to apply to work with Trupanion Pet Insurance and was wondering if anyone has heard of them before or used them. Obviously, I don't want to market a company that I don't believe in.

They claim to be the first "no dollar limit" insurance on the market.

So? Anything?

Guest Energy11

YES, I have it, and for the most part, I am very satisfied. They accept senior dogs, and are not THAT expensive. I have all five covered with a zero deductible, and it runs me $253/monthly. To some, it sounds like a lot but ONE vet visit can be far, far more, and I have all seniors 8-almost 10.

They don't cover ROUTINE bloodwork, office visits, and hospital stays (the boarding part), but cover most everything else. Yep, I'd recommend them!

Good Luck!

Guest savvyprchick

Oooo... thank you! All I was hoping for is that people didn't say, "NO, stay away from them, they scammed me!"

Pay isn't much (really, really really low), but if I were to be offered the job, I could take the pups to work. Heck, I'd be happy with a free insurance policy. LOL