A Few Pics Of Our Beloved & Missed Lily

Lilysmom

What wonderful memories you have of your Lily! Thanks so much for sharing her with us. blush.gif I'm so sorry she had to go.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

What a beautiful girl. I know how much you miss her. Hugs.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Gorgeous girl. The look on her face in the unbrella picture is priceless!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Beautiful girl :heart:beatheart She had such a softy expression :beatheart

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Here are a few from me, Lily's auntie...

IMG_5175.jpg

GIG2April06009.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

GreyhoundPicturesVariousEvents077.jpg

Dewey06previewShots009.jpg

I'll miss you, sweet baby!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

What a sweet face. :wub: And that umbrella pic, priceless!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Here are a few from me, Lily's auntie...

IMG_5175.jpg

GIG2April06009.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

GreyhoundPicturesVariousEvents077.jpg

Dewey06previewShots009.jpg

I'll miss you, sweet baby!

oh jeannine! tears flowing. thank u for those pictures. Lily adored u as much as u adored her. Thank u for being such a good auntie and friend!

we are missing her so.......

Praying for all the missing greys!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guinness_the_greyt

My heart is broken for you Karen and Guy! I love you very much and am so happy I was able to spend time with Lily before GIG.

I love you Lillers! Heaven has one gorgeous angel!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( I sooooo miss her, it's been so dam hard! I don't want to vaccumm the downstairs carpet because it has her claw marks from playing.

Thanks Amanda for the kind words.

Edited by Lilysmom

Praying for all the missing greys!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( I sooooo miss her, it's been so dam hard! I don't want to vaccumm the downstairs carpet because it has her claw marks from playing.

Thanks Amanda for the kind words.

Then DON'T! I left Cody's nose prints on my car's back windows for well over a year... could NOT bear to clean them off... (I think I finally cleaned them off when Gil bought the car from me...)

More hugs...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge