Concerto

heartdogs

This afternoon Laura & I had to send Concerto aka Toto to the bridge. She was sick Friday & the vet checked her over, blood work, x-rays everything & she had cancer in the sack around her heart. We tried special meds Sat & Sun but it wasn't good. She quit eating & was so weak that we made the dreaded ride back to the vet. Poor Toto was such a sweet quiet girl that we joked & called her the Rodney Dangerfield of greys as she didn't get the respect she should have from her housemates! Laura's girl Delight had picked Concerto at the farm and the evening we brought her home she pinned the cats down & bathed them as those 2 pups just didn't smell right to her. It sure seems strange not to have her as we thought Groucho, 15 yr old chow/greyhound would be the next to leave. Hug your hounds as you never know how long they get to stay.

Run pain free sweetheart & greet all your friends that have gone before.

Grandma loves you & will miss you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, sweetheart. Over the bridge there are some kitties who *like* to be bathed and they will be there, waiting just for you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Your family has endured far too many losses lately.

Godspeed Toto.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest how888

Soar high with the angels sweet Concerto.. Leave those paw prints in the stars for all to see... You will never be forgotten.. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

So young! I am so sorry for your loss and that she couldn't stay longer. She's now running free. Watch over everyone who loves you, sweetheart.

There's a new star in the heavens tonight.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Ah, what a sweet and quirky little soul she was. You just don't have the chance to prepare yourself for a loss that comes so quickly.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown