Lily (Capers Cher Feb. 1998 - June 20, 2010)

Lilysmom

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

Oh no..I am so sorry to hear that Lily has crossed the bridge.. :cry1 Just know she is in greyt company and is soaring with the angels til we all meet again one day.. Somewhere Over The Rainbow.. Leave those paw prints in the stars for mommy and daddy to see Lily girl... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

She is running like the wind in the soft fluffly clouds- and with a smile on her face and happiness in her heart- because of her family's incredible love- love strong enough to put her needs ahead of their terible pain. Bless you. My deepest sympathy.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Edited by racindog

Guest jade1046

What a beautiful tribute to your special, special girl. I'm so very sorry she had to leave you so suddenly. Godspeed sweet Lily. :gh_run:f_pink

Guest PiagetsMom

You, and Lily, were blessed with many happy, healthy years together. I know you will miss her terribly.......I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Guest SaintGuy

Hello,

This is Lilly's Daddy (aka Saint Guy, DH etc...) never did anything like this so bear with my rambling on about my baby girl.

A sad Father's day indeed having to do something that of course is painful and will remain painful for a while.

Though we will go on with our lives and we still have a boy Marx , it's just not the same and the reminders in our home of her are endless.

As I sit here with a tear filled keyboard ( should have put plastic over it atleast) I know that I'm not the only one who has ever had to do this.

She was our first Grey although apprehensive at first, I soon come to realize what the facination is with these loving animals.

I remember the day well going to a meet and greet and the Mrs. wanted to brothers @ first. I said , no let's keep looking . And then out of nowhere she came and changed our lives forever.

Funny how at first she was more attached to my wife just due to my work schedule. They bonded and we had issues with her. Thought for sure that we whould have to bounce her. But for whatever reason and I'm so glad to this day we hung in there, she came to be the best thing in our lives.

When I lost my job and started back to school I was home more and a funny thing began to happen. She bacame Daddy's girl and the rest is history.

Oh the stories I could tell ! She was a little tomboy you must know . Also a fierce hunter in our suburban jungle. To her credit at least 6 bunnies about the same in birds, 1 mole , and various bugs ( I hear they're a great protein source, yuk !) .

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and support in our time of need.

My heart is broken and soon will mend

I know the pain I feel will soon end

To know you are running free up above

I know you feel your daddy's love

Now go baby girl, run through the fields and streams

And when I sleep I'll see you in my dreams

I'll be ok , just don't you worry.

Now go chase that bunny hurry hurry !

My God we miss you !!

Thank you all .

Guy

Hello,

This is Lilly's Daddy (aka Saint Guy, DH etc...) never did anything like this so bear with my rambling on about my baby girl.

A sad Father's day indeed having to do something that of course is painful and will remain painful for a while.

Though we will go on with our lives and we still have a boy Marx , it's just not the same and the reminders in our home of her are endless.

As I sit here with a tear filled keyboard ( should have put plastic over it atleast) I know that I'm not the only one who has ever had to do this.

She was our first Grey although apprehensive at first, I soon come to realize what the facination is with these loving animals.

I remember the day well going to a meet and greet and the Mrs. wanted to brothers @ first. I said , no let's keep looking . And then out of nowhere she came and changed our lives forever.

Funny how at first she was more attached to my wife just due to my work schedule. They bonded and we had issues with her. Thought for sure that we whould have to bounce her. But for whatever reason and I'm so glad to this day we hung in there, she came to be the best thing in our lives.

When I lost my job and started back to school I was home more and a funny thing began to happen. She bacame Daddy's girl and the rest is history.

Oh the stories I could tell ! She was a little tomboy you must know . Also a fierce hunter in our suburban jungle. To her credit at least 6 bunnies about the same in birds, 1 mole , and various bugs ( I hear they're a great protein source, yuk !) .

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and support in our time of need.

My heart is broken and soon will mend

I know the pain I feel will soon end

To know you are running free up above

I know you feel your daddy's love

Now go baby girl, run through the fields and streams

And when I sleep I'll see you in my dreams

I'll be ok , just don't you worry.

Now go chase that bunny hurry hurry !

My God we miss you !!

Thank you all .

Guy

Oh DH, that was beautiful! What a bond the two of you shared. Thank you for loving her so much. I love you sweety

Praying for all the missing greys!