Lily Is Very Sick

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are with Lily!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Checking in.....hope tomorrow is a better day for her....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Just checked on and saw this for the 1st time and read through it all.

I feel awfull knowing what you are all going through. Are they able to sedate her so she will get off her feet?

I am keeping Lily high on my prayer list. Hugs to you all.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I hope Lily feels better soon. :goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Just reading this now, I hope the vets can figure out what is going on and that Lily gets to feeling better soon.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

It's 2:30 am, I did manage to sleep a few hours, but now I'm awake just thinking of my girl, my heart is breaking, tears won't stop, sick to my stomach and I feel selfish....

Lily did have dental xrays done on friday and there was no evidence of an abcess.

Thank you everyone for all the support and prayers.

I pray for strength for DH and I today to handle whatever we are faced with. I know it's a good thing that the vet hasn't had to call, I hope and pray precious Lily has managed some sleep/rest.

Thanks again everyone!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! LILY WON'T LAY DOWN... she laid down for a short bit in the crate, I shut the door, but know all she is doing is standing in the crate panting, I let her out to see if she needed to potty, gave her some water and nothing is helping! She is back in the crate and just standing there...... anyone have any advice??????

I know you've taken her to the E Vet and I hope and pray you get some help for her. I just wanted to say that when Renie had Tramadol she wouldn't lay down either, just stood and panted. I think restlessness is a side effect for some.

I've just seen this. :hope :hope :hope

Hi Judy! Lily has had tramadol in the past and never a reaction, her last dose of tramadol was on Thursday, so I don't think that is the issue. Thanks for your input and prayers.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest Longdog

It's 2:30 am, I did manage to sleep a few hours, but now I'm awake just thinking of my girl, my heart is breaking, tears won't stop, sick to my stomach and I feel selfish....

Lily did have dental xrays done on friday and there was no evidence of an abcess.

Thank you everyone for all the support and prayers.

I pray for strength for DH and I today to handle whatever we are faced with. I know it's a good thing that the vet hasn't had to call, I hope and pray precious Lily has managed some sleep/rest.

Thanks again everyone!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! LILY WON'T LAY DOWN... she laid down for a short bit in the crate, I shut the door, but know all she is doing is standing in the crate panting, I let her out to see if she needed to potty, gave her some water and nothing is helping! She is back in the crate and just standing there...... anyone have any advice??????

I know you've taken her to the E Vet and I hope and pray you get some help for her. I just wanted to say that when Renie had Tramadol she wouldn't lay down either, just stood and panted. I think restlessness is a side effect for some.

I've just seen this. hope.gifhope.gifhope.gif

Hi Judy! Lily has had tramadol in the past and never a reaction, her last dose of tramadol was on Thursday, so I don't think that is the issue. Thanks for your input and prayers.

Positive thoughts and prayers for you and Lily

Thinking of you all this morning and hoping for good news.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021