Generic Heartguard Plus

Guest saltwaterron

Guest Energy11

If you mean Tri Heart Plus, yes, I have used it in the past, and a friend just gave me 12 pills, as she is using another product for heartworm control. I like the Tri-Heart Plus.

I, personally, have no problems using generics, if they are made in the US.

Guest saltwaterron

i'm using tri heart now. if you go to the "joes pet meds" site you can see what i'm asking about. a years supply is only $33.

I can't find where Joe's is...I'm guessing AU as no script. I've been buying from PetsMegastore. My current vet only wants a test every 2 years as long as the dog is kept current and is OK with me getting it from AU -- he'd write me a script if I needed one tho.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Guest dmona

Have used Joe's for frontline plus for several months, no problems. There is an intl. fee but I don't know where it is and I threw the box away already. Fast delivery though.

Guest Tes623

Joe's says that they will ship to the US and Hawaii but not overseas; where could they be? :dunno

ETA--I wonder if they are getting their stuff from AU and then re-selling it so you don't need a RX in the states?

Edited by Tes623

Guest KennelMom

ETA--I wonder if they are getting their stuff from AU and then re-selling it so you don't need a RX in the states?

That would be illegal. Technically, so is importing it from Australia w/o the proper licenses, but the Fed. Gov't has bigger issues to worry about than pet people looking for cheaper hw prevention (however, the manufacturer will not honor the warranty if not purchased from a licensed US vet with the proper hw tests on file).

Poodle's meds just arrived and yes, Joe's is in AU.

Connie, I was going to beat myself up about missing the free shipping but his meds were $20.90 including shipping at Joe's. The exact same thing without shipping is $19.95 at PetsMegastore.

Edited by Hubcitypam
gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Guest EmilyandSioux

We use IVOMECTIN here it is the active ingredient in Heartgard. It runs us about 33$ for a bottle and it lasts about a year with 5 med-large dogs. 0.10ml per 10pounds. I just put it in their food and they nevery know any better. I love when I can pull one over on them and it doesn't happen often.

Poodle's meds just arrived and yes, Joe's is in AU.

Connie, I was going to beat myself up about missing the free shipping but his meds were $20.90 including shipping at Joe's. The exact same thing without shipping is $19.95 at PetsMegastore.

It seems you always have to check different sites to see who has a "special" going on. But with 7 dogs, shopping around makes sense.

Connie