Sunny

Guest zoolaine

Typing through tears.

I'm so sorry he couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, Sunny.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences to you. :cry1:grouphug Godspeed, sweet Sunny... go run like the wind with the angels. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest zoolaine

thank you for all the support, it means the world to me and I know to Sunny too. I do feel a greyt sense of peace and know that Sunny is ok. It still makes me cry to know that I won't see him again for a very long time - but I know that I WILL see him and he will be my forever dog/friend/companion. And I believe that animals will be able to talk in heaven - and oh boy Sunny is going to be a gabber! Now for more pictures of my sweet Sunny bunny :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sunnymem13.jpg

Sunnymem4.jpg

Sunnymem3.jpg

Sunnymem2.jpg

Holli- I have often thought about Sunny, I am so sorry for your loss.

God Speed Sunny.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest redreed

I'm so sorry!!!! Sunny in name and soul, he brought joy and comfort.

Run free sweetie, and even in that special place I bet you will still send your special blessings to the family that loves you so.

What a fine dog he was. His giant personality just jumps off the screen in those pictures. It's clear that you loved him so much, and no wonder!

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Sunny.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Sunny.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest Lovey_Hounds

I am so sorry to hear about sunny :weep I know he was loved so very much. Everytime i stop at Arbys i think of sunny and his sandwiches. I am glad he is free of his pain and i know he is waiting paitently for you so you can be together again one day. :grouphug

Guest lovemyhounds

I am so sorry for the loss of your special boy, Sunny. I am glad that you are at peace and know you will see him again one day. In reading your updates on Sunny after he became ill, your love for him came shinning through and you did all you could to help him. I have no doubt he knew just how very much he was loved.

I am so sorry for your loss...Sunny sounds like the perfect name for him.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest KennelMom

Sunny sounds like a super special hound...I know you will miss him :grouphug I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye.

Godspeed, sweet Sunny...