Marx Update 6/15/10

Guest BleuDog

Hugs and more Hugs and Love going to You Guys....

My Spirit Hound, Bleu Man, will be watching over Marx.....and let your time together be Precious.....

I did not think Bleu Man & I could get any closer than we were (8 years together).....but the OS brought us even closer....

Doing what's right is so often not what's easy...you'll do right by your boy, because it's with love. That's what matters. I am so sorry you are being faced with these decisions; treasure every minutes with your precious little man. You'll be in my thoughts... :grouphug :grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest IrskasMom

ohhh Karen ,I have not seen this until now. I am crushed.Only you know , whats right for that sweet Guy Marx.Quality Time and Memories are on Order. Gentle Hugs and Kisses for Marx .

Edited by IrskasMom

Sorry I haven't posted sooner with an update on Marx, here goes:

Dr. Couto emailed back and said Marx's xrays (chest & abdomen) look fine (thank goodness!). He suggested chemo and another surgery to remove the remainder of the area that had unclean margins. DH and I were tossing around the idea of another surgery, we didn't want to do chemo......well, yesterday everything changed sad.gif Another mass has shown itself as have multiple red spots that will turn into masses that look like blood blisters on his left side. I called a dear friend Amanda (Guinessthegreyt here on GT) to vent and have an outsider listen, and offer input on the situation. DH and I talked about things and have decided that we will not subject Marx to another surgery or surgeries, or chemo. I know others may not agree with this decision but it's what we feel is right for our beloved Marx.

He is still his same old man self, not acting any differently. We will take things day to day and enjoy whatever time Marx will bless us with presence, of course that means extra spoiling and lovins. blush.gif

So my GT friends please keep Marx in your prayers and pray we have the strength to continue to make the right decisions for him and not be selfish.

Oh, no, Karen. You know I love that old lug.

It's bad enough when I lose my own babies, and now it seems as though I'm losing everyone else's babies as well.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE