Conner

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

We have had Conner 3 years and all this time we thought he was neutered! We have always joked that we did not believe he was as he has a "girlfriend" that he absolutly loves.

Anyways, he is cryptorchid. He also has a lump on his tail that will be removed, and I asked if we can do the dental at the same time. That will be last resort as we have to see how the neuter goes first. The vet does believe they may be a testicular tumour there. And the other is in his stomach.

Lots of prayers and good wishes.. I am very nervous at his age to put him under this.

Sending lots of prayers for Conner that everything goes well and he is home soon after.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest EmilyandSioux

That can be a rough surgery. Over half the battle though is finding the testicles. Anesthesia has come a long way with these guys. Isoflurane and Sevoflurane are the newest gases and prpofal is one of the best induction agents around. Just pray and trust the vet. Prayers coming your way

Guest Energy11

Poor Guy! I have seen my vet/employer in Florida do that operation. Usually, it isn't that bad, and they find the testicles quickly.

Sending love and prayers to you both!

Positive thoughts for his surgery and super fast healing vibes coming from over here for Conner :)

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. I have one who had to have that surgery, he did just fine.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Good thoughts for Connor. I hope everything goes well on Friday.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.