Letter To Miz Kelsey At The Bridge

Guest dmona

Guest dmona

JUNE 4, 2010

MIZ KELSEY, I CAN REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU. I KNEW IF I EVER GOT YOU TO MY HOUSE FOR JUST A LITTLE WHILE, I WOULD NEVER LET YOU LEAVE.

MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL, KELSEY. YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH MOMMA MISSES YOU. I CAN JUST SEE YOU IN YOUR FAVORITE SPOTS IN THE HOUSE AND FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD COME TO ME FOR THAT EAR SCRITCHIN ANY MINUTE.

NOONE COULD EVER KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU….YOU WERE MY LITTLE GIRL…..SO DIFFERENT FROM THESE SILLY BOYZ. I MISS YOU SO MUCH AT BEDTIME, THE WAY WE BOTH WENT TO SLEEP WITH ME RUBBING YOU AND IF I WOULD STOP, YOU WOULD RAISE THAT LITTLE HEAD AND LOOK AT ME LIKE YOU KNEW I BETTER NOT EVEN THINK OF STOPPING. I LOVE THE WAY YOU AND EDDIE WOULD RUN THROUGH THE GATE RACING EACH OTHER TO THE BUILDING. ONE TIME WHEN YOU GOT THROUGH THE GATE FIRST AND RAN A WAYS AND THEN STOPPED AND LOOKED BACK TO SEE IF EDDIE WAS COMING. I NEVER KNEW WHAT Y’ALL WERE RACING BACK THERE TO SEE, BUT THAT’S OKAY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO IT AGAIN.

I’M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE RUNNING FREE AND NOT IN PAIN ANYMORE AND THAT YOU CAN RUN ON ALL FOUR LEGS. HAVE YOU SEEN DAISY YET? I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE HER AND SHE YOU.

I WISH SO MUCH THAT I HAD ASK THE VET TO TRY SOMETHING SO I COULD HAVE HAD A FEW MORE DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS WITH YOU. BUT I GUESS IT JUST WASN’T MEANT TO BE. CAN’T WAIT TO GET THE CONCRETE WITH YOUR LITTLE PAW PRINT AND NAME ON IT. I WILL CHERISH IT FOREVER.THEY JUST CALLED AND TOLD ME IT IS READY FOR ME TO PICK UP.

THE BOYZ MISS YOU TOO…THEY DON’T GET NEARLY AS MANY TREATS AS YOU GOT FOR THEM. YOU ENJOYED YOUR “CRACKERS” SO MUCH…I PROBABLY GAVE YOU WAY TOO MANY, BUT I WANTED YOU TO BE HAPPY.

I MISS YOUR POINTY LITTLE EARS AND YOUR ONE EYED LITTLE FACE AND YOUR LITTLE BOBBED OFF TAIL. I MISS HEARING YOU RUN THROUGH THE HOUSE, SCARED YOU WERE MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING.

POPPA MISSES YOU TOO. HE CRIED WHEN WE HAD TO LET YOU GO. YOU WENT TO SLEEP WITH YOUR SWEET LITTLE HEAD ON HIS FEET. HE LOVED YOU EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN’T SHOW IT LIKE I DID.

I MISS RUBBING YOUR BELLY….DON’T KNOW WHY, BUT IT JUST FELT DIFFERENT THAN THE BOYZ’ BELLIES. YOUR SWEET SKIN AND YOU ALWAYS HAD A UNIQUE AND SWEET SMELL, WELL, MAYVE NOT ALL OF YOU.

YOU MADE MOMMA SO HAPPY FOR 25 MONTHS…I WOULDN’T TAKE ANYTHING FOR IT. I’M JUST SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH IN YOUR LIFETIME AND HAD TO GO TO THE DR. SO MUCH, WHICH YOU DID NOT LIKE AT ALL. I HATED LEAVING YOU THERE WHEN YOU NEEDED TO BE AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE LAST TIME.

I’LL NEVER FORGET YOU, MIZ KELSEY….WHAT I WOULDN’T GIVE JUST TO BE ABLE TO RUB AND TOUCH YOU ONE MORE TIME. RUN FREE, SWEET BABY, UNTIL I SEE YOU AGAIN, WHICH I TRULY BELIEVE I WILL

Gentle hugs.

Rest well, beloved Kelsey.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Kelsey.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a beautiful and touching tribute to a very much loved little girl. I'm so sorry she had to leave you.

Beautiful words for a beautiful girl. I am sorry she left so soon.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute you wrote. She was so very loved, and it sounds like she had a wonderful life with you. She certainly knew love, companionship, joy and contentment; that was everything to her, I'm sure.

My heart hurts for you guys, she was very special.

:f_pink Godspeed, sweet Kelsey. :f_pink

gallery_21421_3253_11008.jpg

Barb, Mom to Grey's Tickertape & Grey's McCarthy.
Always missing: Wizzie and Desi

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

It's clear from your lovely tribute that Kelsy was so very loved, though your time together wasn't nearly long enough.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

A very touching and moving tribute. Oh yes- you'll see her again. She will be with you always. The love you two share is beyond earthly limitations. The hearts know what the minds can't understand. God bless you both.angelwings.gif

flowers_pink.gifgrouphug.gif

Guest how888

A precious little angel that once graced our earth now graces our Heaven.....Soar high with the angels til we all meet again over that beautiful rainbow sweetie... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run

Such a beautiful tribute to Miz Kelsey. I'm so sorry for your loss flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.