Update-Dexter Has Osteosarcoma

Guest BradyzMommy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :weep Sending hugs and more hugs. :grouphug May your sweet boy have a gentle and swift transition to the Bridge, and be joyfully greeted by all of our precious angels. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so very sorry. I will be thinking of you and Dexter tomorrow.

:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

My heart is breaking for you and Steve. cry1.gif I'll be keeping the three of you in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow.

I've also let JaVae know what's happening with Dexter and she's so, so sorry. sad1.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

You are doing the right thing for your boy.

I wish there was something more I could say to make

it easier on you.

I have been there, I understand and I am so sorry.

Jenn

gallery_3252_2927_10878.jpg

:grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I am so very sorry. Wishing you peace and comfort as you travel this path today.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Energy11

We are also very very sorry! We will be thinking of you today!

My late husband, Bob, along with my Bridge kids, Energy, Dasher and Max, will be waiting for your Dexter.

Many hugs and lots of prayers for his safe passage ... Dee and The Five

. I was up all night with him because he wouldnt stop crying and "screaming" everytime he moved. He is also vomiting now and our vet suspects that is from the amount of pain he is in as opposed to a reaction to the sedative.

I know saying goodbye to Dexter is incredibly hard, but thank you for giving him a release from this pain. My heart is breaking for both you and him. Sending white light that his passing is a peaceful one.

grouphug.gif

I'm so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Hoping for a peaceful passing for Dexter. We're here for you whenever you need us. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm am so very sorry. You are giving him the hardest, most loving gift we can give. Sending hugs and prayers for comfort.

I hate this awful cancer. My heart breaks every time I see that it has gotten another one of our beloved friends.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg