Sign in to follow this  
Walliered

Nose Dripping

Is it normal for greyhounds to have fluid (water?) dripping from their noses just about all of the time? He is under no stress that I know of.

Yes, they do it when stressed when they're excited or basically whenever they want.:lol

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

Yep- I have 4 dippy noses most of the time

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest Energy11

OY! On the way home from Gatlinburg today, I had three "nose-drippers!!" Staggerlee and Curfew do it big time! :-))

Guest MyCody

Cody had such a drippy nose, it is the reason we bought a van. We went into a store for five minutes, came out and DH's drivers seat was soaked, we had a Lumina at the time that our son ended up with and we bought a van, took out the seats and have crates with beds and comforters in it. All because of our drippy nose which I would give anything to be complaining about again, been a year since he crossed over and I miss him every day.

Guest Greytluv

My Q likes to ride with her front feet on the console between the front seats. If I'm drinking coffee I have to put a towel over the cups she drips so much :wub:

Guest Shermanator

My personal favorite are when Sherman and Patton shake with drippy noses. I get hit with the slobber and the shrapnel from the drippy nose. :blink:

And I gave up on the car. I love my little car, except I was not thinking when we purchased it- the interior is black. Perfect for displaying drippy noses and slobber. I simply don't care anymore. My car's the dog-mobile. I cannot have the interior detailed every week. So if my passengers to do not like it - find another ride. :)

Guest kydie

I'm so glad to read this, my grey has the enternal fountain, and I never could figure out what the matter was, none on the other non-greys do this, as far as the SUV being clean, FORGET IT,windows are scary looking, someone wrote here "clean windows are over rated" so I go with that :lol

Guest Lovey_Hounds

my boy vegas has a really drippy nose it makes for better window art (snart) :)

my boy vegas has a really drippy nose it makes for better window art (snart) :)

:lol :lol :lol Merlin is good at snart too!! :rofl He has a drippy nose a lot.

gallery_15587_3582_3452.jpg

Kerry with Pippin (Paid Vacation), adopted 4/15/2017
Missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin (PA's Paris), the biggest Love I've ever known, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan (Leon B) :brokenheart :brokenheart, every single day.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Buzz is a nose dripper. I don't worry about it except to make sure it's not dripping on me or my bed. :lol

Guest Tokolos

Sprinkles nose drips. He drips when he's exciting, when he's relaxing, on the couch, on the covers, etc. I'm so used to it now that I don't notice it unless he starts dripping on my arm or leg.

Guest gr8hound47

We have one nose dripper, and 2 that don't. My big boy does it most of the time, more when he is stressed. Just a greyhound!

:nod :nod Oh, laws yes - he is a veritable fountain. The whole reason his main nickname is "Sir Snotsalot"

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest EmergencyOps

My personal favorite are when Sherman and Patton shake with drippy noses. I get hit with the slobber and the shrapnel from the drippy nose. :blink:

And I gave up on the car. I love my little car, except I was not thinking when we purchased it- the interior is black. Perfect for displaying drippy noses and slobber. I simply don't care anymore. My car's the dog-mobile. I cannot have the interior detailed every week. So if my passengers to do not like it - find another ride. :)

The shaking is the worst! But admittedly I don't mind when my big girl drips on me....it's so sweet ;-)

Guest Hollys2hounds

Funny, I only have one dripper and he is the littermate of Freddygirls' Freddy.

Must be a genetic thing....?!