Sign in to follow this  
feemandvm

Greyhound Medical Health Packet

Thank you so much Dr. Bill!

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

Thank you very much!

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)

Wonderful. Thanks!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Great resource! Much obliged.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Fantastic - thanks Dr. Bill!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Awesome! You're the best, Dr. Bill. Can't tell you how many times my vet and I have used this.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest mountain4greys

This is great! Thank You!!!

This is actually the first time I've seen any version of this document (really not sure how I missed it). What an absolutely wonderful paper. Thank you so much.

Jane

Guest FullMetalFrank

Thank you very much! I am printing off two copies as we speak, one for our vet and one for me.

Guest FreddyGirl

Much appreciated, thank you!!!

Thank you!

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly with Sammy (Where's Mandrill), the happy toy-flinging chow-hound. Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

thanks. I always send a copy of it when my fosters go to their forever homes

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Thanks!

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest MZH

This packet is a must-have for every greyhound adopter and every veterinarian who sees greyhounds. The paragraph on the P450 liver enzyme and how it affects drug metabolism in greyhounds is so very important, yet it is often overlooked. Thanks for the best greyhound resource handout on the planet!

I know I am computer challenged, but how do you save this to a file or hard drive.

Sorry :withstupid

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

My goodness, Bill! You put a TON of work into this! THANKS SO MUCH for all you have done!

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest Vers

Super info -- thank you very, very much!