Miss Rose - Don't Roses Bloom

rycezmom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Rose.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I have a huge lump in my throat right now..... hugs to you and Gus, and safe journey to the lovely Rose...

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest dwolfe711
:cry1 We are so sorry for your loss of Rose - she was with you and Gus and family for way too short a time - I feel Gus' love for her in your post - I hope the two of you can console each other in your grief at her loss as well as remember and celebrate the time she was with you. You gave her a wonderful, loving home for these past months - she knew how much she was loved! :bighug Run free sweet girl - :gh_run2

What a wonderful tribute...I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl. Gus's attachment makes it so much harder, you have to deal with your grief and his, But know that she is happy and pain free, running with the rest of the hounds...

Run Free Sweet Rose...

:kiss2 for Gus

Edited by Katy_3131

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Love well given and love well received.

Just remember in the winter

Far beneath the bitter snow

Lies the seed that with the sun's love

In the spring becomes the Rose

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)