Miss Rose - Don't Roses Bloom

rycezmom

What a sweet, touching tribute to your little girl. How lucky she was to have such a wonderful companion and how hard it must be for him now

as well as for you. My condolences to you both. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time with her.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. I am so sorry for your and Gustopher's loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

A great tribute to a beautiful girl. My heartfelt sympathy to you and Gus. But I'm so glad she got to spend the last nine months with the two of you!

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

cry1.gif I'm so sorry. grouphug.gifflowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

:grouphug to you my friend. I'm so sorry your time together wasn't longer. But, what you packed into that time is precious and will be remembered forever.

Godspeed Miss Rose :gh_run:f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy to you and Gus on the loss of your precious Rose. How lucky she was to feel so loved in her time with you; run free sweet angel.

Lesley, I'm so sorry for both you and Gus. She was very beautiful and could not have possibly ended up in a more loving home flowers_white.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest 4rooers

As I sit here with tears in my eyes, I want you to know how special you are. Miss Rose had the best home with you and I know she will be waiting for her mom and Gustopher. My Ozzie came to me after being bounced and he was my best gift. May God bless you and all those you love.

Kim

I am so very sorry. :cry1 I'm glad that she was able to spend her last months with you and Gustopher P. I wish it had been longer.

Godspeed Miss Rose.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest FullMetalFrank

My heart is breaking for you and Gus. She was a beautiful little bit of a girl. I am sorry she could not stay longer. :grouphug

Beautiful tribute, beautiful girl. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PhillyPups

Lesley I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet Rose. She was so very much loved. Rose crossed the bridge on the wings of love. What a beautiful lottle girl.

Run with the angels sweet Rose you are with the very very best ~

Guest jade1046

This is one of the most beautiful tributes I've ever read. I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Rose. :grouphug for you and especially Gus. Godspeed tiny girl. :gh_run:f_pink

My heart is breaking for you, and your Gustopher. "His face was one of sadness as he kissed the side of her face where her lip sagged slightly." Please give this boy a hug from me, and keep one for yourself as well. You did so right by this girlie, God bless you for loving her so.

Godspeed sweet Rose. ghrun.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Godspeed Miss Rose you were well loved. :gh_run:f_red

Give Gus an extra hug tonight, I can't imagine how much he must miss his little girl.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest LoveSeniorGreys

:f_red Run pain free, sweet Miss Rose :gh_run:f_red

A beautiful tribute to your precious girl, thank you for sharing it.