Mandy Is At The Vet

Guest TeddysMom

Guest TeddysMom

I dropped Mandy off this morning for her spay finally. She is still 2 pounds shy of where the vet would like her to be but all her blood work was good. I felt so bad leaving her because she did not want to go with the tech and kept looking back at me, almost made me want to cry. Now I just have to sit here and wait which is awful, I miss her being here today. I'm just saying prayers for my little girl. She is also having her toenails trimmed back while she is under.

Guest BooBooMama

Last week I was in the same position- waiting for Houdini to come out of surgery. She was also a bit too thin (hookworms) but we did not want to wait because she also had some nasty infected teeth. She did just fine. Mandy will be fine too!

Guest Samantha

Prayers for Mandy. Oh dear ive got this to do in 4 weeks when Maddison can finally be spayed. Will be watchin for a update x

Guest TeddysMom

I called at 12:30pm and Mandy is awake and doing well. I get to pick her up at 3:30pm. :yay:yay I am so glad that it is over. :)

Guest TeddysMom

Went and picked up Mandy a little while ago and I can tell you she is not happy with me. I have been getting the "stink eye" since she first saw me in the waiting room. She either doesn't look at me at all or gives me that "I hate you" look. She walked in the house, climbed up on the couch and that is where she is staying. It will probably be tomorrow before she forgives me, poor little girl. :angry:

Guest FullMetalFrank

Well at least she is feeling well enough to give you attitude! I am glad to hear she came thru her spay OK.

Went and picked up Mandy a little while ago and I can tell you she is not happy with me. I have been getting the "stink eye" since she first saw me in the waiting room. She either doesn't look at me at all or gives me that "I hate you" look. She walked in the house, climbed up on the couch and that is where she is staying. It will probably be tomorrow before she forgives me, poor little girl. :angry:

I'm glad she's home! Ice Cream makes up for many sins....... ;)

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest TeddysMom

I may try some ice cream since she doesn't want real food. She did cuddle with me for about 20 minutes this evening on the bed. She just looks at me with those big, pitiful eyes, it just melts me.