My Grey Girl, Junebug

Guest Mommy2Junebug

Guest Mommy2Junebug

Welcome....I also have a June Bug. We have had June for 4 1/2 years. She will be 9 on July 6th. And, she is a clown. Hope to see you at one of the local events -- either Chicago area or Milwaukee -- so our "bugs" can meet.

This is my June Bug.

:eek Awesome! Your June Bug is gorgeous too! Mine's kennel name was June, (apparently after June Carter Cash, since she had a litter mate named Johnny Cash.) She responds well to it, so we decided to keep it. We added the "bug" part because she's a big roacher!

Also, we got her June 1st, my DBF's birthday is in June (she's his b-day present), and he's a big Johnny Cash fan :P

I'm definitely planning on hitting up some Chicago events with her, so hopefully our two bugs can meet up!

Welcome....I also have a June Bug. We have had June for 4 1/2 years. She will be 9 on July 6th. And, she is a clown. Hope to see you at one of the local events -- either Chicago area or Milwaukee -- so our "bugs" can meet.

This is my June Bug.

:eek Awesome! Your June Bug is gorgeous too! Mine's kennel name was June, (apparently after June Carter Cash, since she had a litter mate named Johnny Cash.) She responds well to it, so we decided to keep it. We added the "bug" part because she's a big roacher!

Also, we got her June 1st, my DBF's birthday is in June (she's his b-day present), and he's a big Johnny Cash fan :P

I'm definitely planning on hitting up some Chicago events with her, so hopefully our two bugs can meet up!

June Bug was my girl's kennel name as well. She raced 99 races as Starring Role. June raced the last day of racing at Geneva Lakes in the 15th race. We brought her home shortly after that. She is a joy. I usually keep their kennel names because they respond to them so well. Your little bug is cute too!

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Jubilee251

Hi Junebug! I met you at a Meet and Greet that I volunteered at, and had the joy of handling and walking you. I am partial to the fawn girls, and you are a sweetheart! :wub: