"dynamic Cobbler", My Sweet Rex 1/1998 - 6/1/2010

Guest RiverCityGang

Guest greyt2love

...Your tribute was beautiful....beatinghearts.gif

He reminds me very much of my angel Jett.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

I just picked out the pictures. Marc did all the rest and he did a wonderful job, didn't he !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChancesMom

Deb, I am so bad about keeping up with these threads and so sorry that I had not seen this before and replied. I had seen the video in the WFUBCC and cried all the way through it. He was such a handsome, sweet boy with such a gentle soul which you could see in his eyes even in the pictures. I know you must miss him terribly but we also know that he is so happy running free where he is. I hope you can feel the hugs I am sending your way.

grouphug.gifgrouphug.gifgrouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest BlingDogs

I hope you will feel a little better to know that Rex was greeted by all of our friends at the bridge. Godspeed Rex. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Guest how888

Rest in peace Rex.. You will never be forgotten.. Soar high with the angels and leave those paw prints in the stars for all to see.... :weep Beautiful tribute..