Loca, Aka Reko Swahili

robinw

What a beautiful angel.

Loca, you are so very missed.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thank you all for your kind words. Today was really rough but I got through it. I wish I had pictures of Loca dancing on the table, or standing on and walking across the table in McShea's in Dewey Beach, or carrying bottles of wine upstairs to leave on my bed, or knocking over a case of wine in an effort to get to her food, but I don't. I do have pictures of her in her bad girl panties, pictures of "after" when she opened my bedroom closet and completely emptied it out on my bedroom floor, as well as a picture of the mason jar of soup that she opened, but I'm sure everybody has seen those more than enough. I'd rather picture her jumping, playing, loving and caring for her bridge friends as only she could.

RIP honey.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh Geez Robin. A year already. Loca is still with you and always will be. She certainly was a special girl. The best greeter ever, next to my little Cordal of course.

Treasure certainly will never replace Loca but I'm pretty sure Loca had a hand in her picking you for her mom.

Greyt big hugs to you, Treasure and Phene!

Liz

Thinking of you. And Loca and Raisin and Bea are all buddies at the Bridge. Have no doubt about that.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

What Batmom said.beatinghearts.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FullMetalFrank

Sorry I am late getting my condolences in... It's hard to know what to say for a dog, who was, most definately, supposed to stay forever. Whether it was her larger-than-life personality, or maybe just Robin's way of bringing her antics to the attention of the world, she was definately a force to be reckoned with and she will live on forever in the memories of those whose lives she touched. But that, and I do know this, with the 7th anniversary of my very own Mo Kick babys' passing just a few days away, is not much of a comfort when what you really want is them, back... :(

:grouphug Robin, I know she is up there causing much havoc at the Bridge and carrying on just like you remember her...

We will never forget.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Wow Robin - I didn't realize it had been a year. I think of Loca often even though I never met her in person. Dita, who just turned 9, looks so amazing like her mom. Did you see the photo I posted in cute and Funny? :wub:

:grouphug

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest WarmheartedPups

Oh Robin....a year already? I miss her....miss hearing her stories...her antics...I miss seeing her face.

She was one special pup. My thoughts are with you.

It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. I know you miss her. I miss my babies every day. I know it gets easier, but it is never easy.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)