After Jewel's Death I Had To Fill The Void Quickly. Quess What?

Guest arlosmom

Awwww ... good for you!!! So handsome, and fuzzy smile.gif Welcome home big boy blush.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest arlosmom

Congratulations! I remember Janus from the GFNC kennel, and he was a lot of fun.

He has been the best boy so far. He is really stuck on my husband like glue. He cried and cried this morning when he left to go out of town.

Guest arlosmom

Wow, he is a looker...and is one happy boy. All of those smiles! You mentioned that he' a big boy, how big is he?

He is the tallest of the four boys I have had. Feather my angel was very tall and he is taller. Right now only weighs 74 lbs and is a bag of bones if he wasn't so fuzzy. But he is eating good now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThunderPaws

I remember Janus from GFNC and thought he was the biggest wooliest mammoth! Another big WV boy like House, must be the good West Virginia air. I even took him out of the crate to show him to a friend, like "look at THIS dog!". :lol

Glad he has found a wonderful home!! :colgate

Guest arlosmom

I remember Janus from GFNC and thought he was the biggest wooliest mammoth! Another big WV boy like House, must be the good West Virginia air. I even took him out of the crate to show him to a friend, like "look at THIS dog!". :lol

Glad he has found a wonderful home!! :colgate

Thanks so much he is such a sweet and loving dog. I have two W. Virginia babies now and I have decided that they are my favorite. Somebody up there must be doing something right because these W. Virginia dogs are some kinda sweet. So friendly and loving. Oh he is starting to lose his woolys. All over the house. :lol

Edited by arlosmom

Sweet boy. Congrats!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project