Fancy Who Was Hit By A Car

I won the Official Program and Greyhound Racing Form dated July 17, 1929. I will be framing it.

Good, I'm glad someone on GT won it.

It got there in good shape I hope?

Dick

Dick, excellent condition. Thank you for donating it.

sharon haugen

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KansasGrey

If any one has any money left after the great auctions take a look at handmade4hounds.etsy.com next month. The store is all donated items from various artists and all money raised (less selling fees to Etsy) is going to Fancy for the month of JULY. This month (June) the group is Run for Adoption in Montana.

I have been following this story from the beginning and just saw the YouTube of Fancy playing with her stuffie in the yard. Brings tears of Joy. Thank DOG this group cared for her!

This. nod.gifconfetti.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.