Fancy Who Was Hit By A Car

Bid, people, bid!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep checking the auction site - Tina is adding items almost every day. I donated a CafePress Gift Certificate I won on another auction and wait until you see what Tina got with it. Just keep bidding folks to help with beautiful brindle lady.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Update on Fancy which Ireceived this morning

Hi,

Fancy's 2nd week check up today was great. They removed the stitches and Dr. Aragon was very impressed with how well Fancy is walking already. He said she's a great candidate for physical therapy/rehab; his expectations for her are to be living a normal life and be pain free. We have an appointment next Friday with Dr. Laura Hady who will do some measuring to see where Fancy is at now, and come up with a plan for her, ie underwater treadmill, etc., plus she'll show us some new exercises we can do at home. She said they usually do a 4-6 program with with once/week visits and results are normally seen right away. Dr. Aragon said Dr. Hady is one of the top 3 in the state.

The initial visit is around $150 and the subsequent visits are $55.

This morning Fancy tossed around a stuffy again while I made breakfast, in addition to 2 other play moments during the day. She is becoming a little more active and playful everyday. Every morning begins with lots of tail wagging and shoving her head into me, with some kisses thrown in, she's just adorable in the morning. And as I'm typing this from the couch, I'm watching her get herself into a great roach, aaaand she flopped over. Every day is more fun than the last.

Lisa

i won the surprise box!! :)

Congrads

Now how about telling us what was in it

I donated a CafePress certificate for the bag and magnet plus am working on something else and I will tell you is NasCar related

i won the surprise box!! :)

Congrads

I donated a CafePress certificate for the bag and magnet plus am working on something else and I will tell you is NasCar related

Postage to Canada is so expensive that I'm going to take a ride across the border to pic it up. It will be great to meet Tina!

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

i won the surprise box!! smile.gif

Congrads

Postage to Canada is so expensive that I'm going to take a ride across the border to pic it up. It will be great to meet Tina!

Congrats! And please give Tina a hug from me.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Congrads

For what Tina is doing she deserves quite a few hugs and she also has a tripod by the name of Cofax a beautiful black gal.

Congrads

For what Tina is doing she deserves quite a few hugs and she also has a tripod by the name of Cofax a beautiful black gal.

My Peanut Better Biscuits were a good seller smile.gif

Congrads

yes they were and I forgot to check what some of my stuff that I donated went for

Congrads

yes they were and I forgot to check what some of my stuff that I donated went for

Everytime I check the site, Tina has added more cool stuff. This is so much fun, and for such a good cause nod.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I had to watch it a few times and I think I am going to watch it again she is such a darling and I also thank DOG that she was found and this group took her in

I won the Official Program and Greyhound Racing Form dated July 17, 1929. I will be framing it. Yes hugs to Tina and Cofax for all the work they did on the ebay auction for Fancy. Thanks to Lisa for all the updates and taking Fancy into her home.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Another lucky winner of fancy's Auction and yes Cofax did a greyt job of getting everything organized and telling her Mom how to handle the auction